miercuri, 22 noiembrie 2017

I Am Moonlight I Limited Edition Print Unframed

'I Am Moonlight' is the contrasting partner artwork to 'I Am Sunlight'.  The moonlight butterfly symbolises the delicate nature of growth and has a hybrid-like beetle body representing strength when dealing with transitional change.  The darker colour palette and layered texture of the original artwork remain in this limited edition reproduction.

Printed on bright white 300gsm cotton rag paper with archival inks, each edition is limited to only 50 reproductions and is hand signed and numbered by Antoinette.  All prints are made upon demand. Please allow 10-14 days for delivery of your limited edition print order. 

Please note: Your print is delicate. It is carefully and professionally packaged and sealed in a protective industrial tube for safe shipping. Once received, the print tube should only be opened by your chosen professional framer for immediate framing.

Buy it today at ONLY: 825 AUD
Discount Coupon
I Am Moonlight  I  Limited Edition Print Unframed


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu