miercuri, 1 noiembrie 2017

I Love Lucy Womens Plus Size Costume

''My mother told me never to talk to strange men... whoever she is.''From one of America's famous and most watched shows of all time that went on to be a legendary hit worldwide; you will be instantly recognised in this I Love Lucy Polka Dot Dress Womens Plus Size Costume. This costume comes with the iconic polka dot dress with apron and the hair bow; to complete the look get some white heels and a I Love Lucy wig that we sell separately.Item Includes:Dress.Apron.Hairbow.Fit and Sizing:See size chart above for details. Fabric and Care:100% Polyester.Hand wash; hang dry.Please Note: Wig and shoes not included. Buy it today at ONLY: $48.47
Discount Coupon
I Love Lucy Womens Plus Size Costume
 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu